Before we can assist our clients, naturally we need to understand your business.
This requires, but is not limited to:
- In depth analysis
- On site visits
- Understanding your processes and services offered
- Location specifics
- International research of similar operations. New Zealand is not a big market place, so we access research for over 10,000 business and occupational categories, learning from their experiences and applying this to our environment and laws.
- Research continues to locate the best overall insurer for your type of organisation.
- Develop a written submission to insurers to ensure that they are apprised of the risks they are accepting.
- Negotiate and advise changes to the contract that might be required.
- Negotiate best prices.
- Consider options to reduce risks in areas insurers may not be willing to accept, or where you may feel the costs are too high.