Technology Liability Insurance protects Technology Product and Service providers against liabilities arising from the provision of those products or services. In particular, it protects for liabilities arising from professional errors and omissions plus also legal liability for personal injury or property damage caused to other parties.
With a wealth of local and international experience, Delta Insurance has carefully developed a policy which is specifically designed to respond to the broad needs of modern technology companies in New Zealand whether they are providing general consulting services, website design services, hardware distribution, cloud storage services or software services.
Unlike most other policies there is clear coverage for common elements of risk such as Contractual Liability, Project Delays and Cyber Security breaches. In addition, distinct from most other policies, you only need to pay an Excess if you are actually found liable; in the meantime, we will start defending you from day one.
- Broad Errors & Omissions trigger applying to the Professional Indemnity Section
- Personal Injury and Property Damage section
- Unlimited Reinstatements applying to the Professional Indemnity Section
- Costs Exclusive Excess
- Defence Costs in addition to the Limits
- Affirmative Breach of Contract cover
- Fee Refund / Contractual Fees Extension
- Intellectual Property including Patent
- Project Delay coverage
- Public Relations Expenses
- Emergency Defence Costs
- Loss of Information
- Third Party Cyber Liability
Capacity can be provided up to $30m depending on the coverage requested.
NZ and Pacific Islands domiciled risks.
Worldwide and Jurisdiction can be provided on request.