- AFA - Authorised Financial Adviser - first general insurance broker to achieve this standard.
- PIB - Practising Insurance Broker - IBANZ
- QIB - Qualified Insurance Broker - IBANZ
- Member of Advisernet NZ.
- Member of Sovnet
- Finalist for Broker of the Year 2014 - Advisernet NZ group
While I am proud of my achievements within the insurance industry, it is my twenty years of business experience that are my greatest asset. Learning new things is a passion of mine. You learn most when you’re fully engaged with real clients, facing real problems. You can learn a lot from studying, but when combined with getting your hands dirty, it is just different. Experience gives you an advantage.
I have been a retailer. I have been an importer and wholesaler of goods across NZ. I have worked as an Electrical Tradesmen and in sales in the Automotive Industry. This experience gained over 30 years allows me to understand and appreciate where a business might be exposed to risks.
- Xero certified consultant
- MYOB certified consultant
- Reckon certified consultant
Jan has worked for large local authorities, through to small business software companies. She has set up and run retail businesses and offices. She has worked for insurance brokers and accounting firms, and is currently studying for an accounting qualification.
- Assoc CIP - Associate Certified Insurance Professional
- Vero Level 6 Underwriter
Dale has 14 years experience working in the insurance industry between AMP and Vero. Initially workings as a personal assistant and moving into an underwriter position, she now provides broker support and client management for CIB. Her underwriter experience will be invaluable to Campbell Insurance Brokers clients.